View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 07:58 PM
living destiny
Fan Forum Star

The first Pirate family of the seas.

How This Happened: The only real character would be Liam, AKA: William III. Everyone else, is well, us. Basically, this is our “role play”, five of us one night decided to pretend to be part of Will & Elizabeth’s family. And this is who we are:

“I'm the oldest in a family of 6. I have 5 younger sisters all who I'm protective of. I'm known for having girls in my bed. Out of all my siblings I'm closest to Sheila and Gracie because we are the angels of the family.” - Liam

”I'm the oldest sister. Sometimes my younger sisters can drive me up the wall but I still love them. I'm known for being an angel; well really I just don't get caught. I'm protective of my younger sisters and I'm closest to Sheila and Liam. I'm mommy's favorite and help her out any way I can.” -Gracie

“I am the 3rd among the Turner bunch. I love crashing the rum bin with Chris every now and then. our parents might hate it but still they love me for that. My siblings say that I cause some trouble for them but in reality i take the blame for them just because I just love them. And I am willing to take on anyone who insults my Turner Family. So, beware!”. -Gill

”I am one of the middle children and have been dubbed the drunk of the family, yes over mum and that's quite an accomplishment. I blame Uncle Jack for the example. I have been working on giving up the rum, but I do slip occasionally still. I have been caught with a boy in my bed, I have blown up a cannon and sunken a ship, and I have been arrested. I still blame my sleep walking disorder. But with all these faults I am still a loved Turner child, and I love being a part of the best family of pirates in all the world! (that include's world's end ).” -Chris

”I am Sheila! I am Leah’s twin and am the 2nd youngest in this family! I am 5 minutes older than Leah, and believe me those 5 minutes make a big difference! Leah and I are totally opposite, saying that she is a devil and I am not! I am one of the two angels in this Turner Family, along with Gracie, everyone else are devils! I am known for tattle telling on my brother & sisters a lot. I am Daddy’s little angel, and Mommy’s second favorite! At least that’s what I think! I am one of eight in our wonderful Turner Family!” -Sheila

“And last but definitely not least, is me…Leah! I’m Sheila’s twin and the youngest by 5 minutes [which apparently makes a difference, haha.]. I seem to be a bit of the trouble maker, which I don’t know where that comes from. I’m mostly known for having boys in my bed and can’t remember their names. I think I’ll also be the one who makes mommy & daddy grandparents at an early age, but I don’t think they’d mind. I’m also known for blowing up cannons and hanging around Uncle Jack & Chris a little too much. In short, I love being the youngest!” -Leah

Most Dedicated – Leah, Gracie and Chris
Most Creative – Gracie, Leah, Chris, Ryan
Dirtiest/Gutterist – Leah
Most Likely to Be Killed by Lizzie - Chris
Most Likely to Relate Other Fandoms to WE – Gracie
Favorite New Comer- Sheila
Longest Fan – Leah
Most Likely to Bring Up Friends –Gracie
Most Likely to ask for Rum – Chris
Biggest WE Fan – Everyone
Biggest Keira fan- Leah
Biggest Orli fan –Gill
Biggest OK fan – Everyone
Most Likely to attack Orli with a Bucket of Water – Leah and Chris
Most Likely to get Chris Killed by Lizzie –Gracie
Most Likely to Post Guttery Pics – Gracie and Leah
Gutterist/Potty/Dirtiest Mouth – Gracie and Leah
Most likely to go on a huge rant – Gracie
Changes Avys the most? –Gracie
Best Pic Poster – Gracie
Biggest Sword – Will (like there was ever any competition for this one )
Most Likely to Gut Someone Like a Fish – Lizzie
Most likely to post a pic that makes everyone die – Chris, Leah and Gracie
Cutest Family- The Turners (obviously, WE rule)

Click Here to Download the GUTTER SOUNDTRACK!