View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Maresa
Master Fan

I just think Harry being a descendant of Godric Gryffindor too cliché. *shrug* I mean, come on. It would make too much...sense. It'd take away the element of surprise.

I <3 the story of Dean, and I really wish JKR had been able to keep it in. *sniffle* But I don't think it will make it in, nor do I think Dean's the Half-Blood Prince, because she wouldn't have put it on her website if it were in the book.

And I believe the comment JKR made about Snape was something to the effect of, "I don't know why so many people like him as there isn't much really told about him." but I could be wrong.

Speaking of Snape, I am starting to believe that he could very easily become just a bastard character.

I fully believe that there is so much more to Snape that we will never understand, but if JKR just keeps showing us his whiney, bitchy side, I will be sorely disappointed.

It's like Draco. Sure, he's a bully, but he has the potential to become either a snarky good guy, or a really good, nasty bad guy - like Lucius. (*drool*) But, unfortunately, Draco has just become one-dimensional. I mean, all he does now is taunt Harry, and it's getting OLD. He's, what, fifteen, sixteen? Grow up. Get over it. *sigh* Boys are stupid.

Anyway, point is, I've given up on Draco (going good OR bad) and I really don't want that to happen with Snape. I hope she can give us some more insight into that man.

Anyway, I need to reread the books, and I plan to once I finish this lovely little Kurt Vonnegut book I've been reading, but yeah, I need to brush up.

OH!

And let me just say:

LILY POTTER IZ TEH EVIL!!11!11ONE!1111!!!!
Maresa is offline   Reply With Quote