View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 03:06 PM
playgroundDiaries
Elite Fan

Totally agree about Matt, and the lack of closure thing as well. It made for one last great scene between Bn/K (the 'we're adults now' goodbye on the beach) at least, but then when they mildly pat each other goodbye the next day and K says, "I have no regrets", I was like . LOL.

Quote:
I knew it was something like that and that Brandon was still mad about the whole thing
There were lots of points between when they get back together in S7 and when he proposes a second time in S8 that it would have been believable to me that they get engaged. They shouldn't have waited so long maybe. Then, Brandon could have left for Washington in S9 as a married man on a, um, long business trip, and returned to K in S10. They could have thrown some wrenches in there in S9, meanwhile, Dy even being one of them. But since this is the Bn/K thread, let's just say that in the end the stakes are raised in the Bn/Dy relationship and she ultimately ends up with Brandon. There's a scenario where Matt doesn't need to play a part.