View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Black mamba
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
I really don't think Matt would have been brought onto the show if Brandon were still there
Yeah of course he wouldn't have been there but since Amy asked if Brandon was there in S10 and that Matt was in the show since S9 (if I remember well), well just before Brandon leaves for good, then in that case he would still have been there when Jason would have came back in the last season.
As for the new triangle I agree, I would have more liked to just have the old one (even if I'm not fan of triangle at all lol) although I never really considered the whole Matt/Kelly/Dylan thing as a love triangle (like Dylan/Kelly/Brandon or Dylan/Brenda/Kelly could have been) because it was clear for me that Matt wasn't such a big deal, neither as character in the show (not for me at least) or as a possible "big love" for Kelly, there was clearly something missing between these two, especially since she met him when Brandon didn't even really left (too soon for her to fall in love with someone else I think, as I said BK didn't even get a real closure after they cancelled the wedding).

Quote:
Mel, she says in the S5 finale that just cause she's not ready to marry Brandon doesn't mean she doesn't still want a relationship with him. And he's all, "There's just no going back." I posted the full dialogue w/ caps on the first page of either last thread or the one before.
Ah okay, thanks ! I knew it was something like that and that Brandon was still mad about the whole thing

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All