View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 09:18 AM
MethodicWays
Addicted Fan

I loved this episode. It was good from all points.

What I couldn't stand was Landry's determination to screw himself. It's one thing to feel guilty but will spending the rest of your life in prison make up for what you feel? I'd really wish someone had said that to him outright. Plus, given the type of person Landry is, he could devote his life to helping others. It was just annoying to watch him want to run himself into the ground.

I Santiago. I really liked how they showed him dealing with the pressure and when it became to much. It was just too cute, especially when Buddy asked him to leave if he wanted and he just goes ... I hate you. I would like to see him interact more with the players though.

Jason Street is He's just cute and sweet. I liked the scene with him and Herc in the room and his mom with the carrot sticks. "Beta-Carotin ... you gotta get out of here"

As always wonderful scenes with Tami and Julie. I still think Julie is a whiny, complaining little prat but I love when she and Tami manage to connect. And I liked when Tami said I'd like to be thanked too. Took me back to every argument I had with my mom during my teens.

I like the growing friendship between Smash and Matt. I'm liking Car-low-ta more and more each week. I like how happy and relaxed he is around her. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Matt/Julie fan from way back but I like that Matt is coming into his own. Less stuttering, etc. AND he just seems to be simple and not so worried about everything, football, his grandma, etc.

And finally, Tim Riggins. (Save the best for last ) The only thing that could have made this whole thing better is if Taylor had dropped him off at Buddy Garrity's Home for Wayward Boys. His roommate is a f-ing LOON. I loved every second of it.