View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 04:26 AM
Black mamba
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Virtue I'm going to add you now

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellAndSteve4Ever (View Post)
Now there's a question! How do you guys think they would have handled Season ten had Jason been there?
You mean if Jason came back in S10 ? Aw, I don't know, I think since Dylan came back too in S9, they would have put, again, that kinda awkward situation because of the old love triangle thing with them and Kelly but there was also Matt with who she was suppose to get married lol I don't really know how they would have handle the situation but what would have make more sense to me would really have been for her to be with Brandon at the end, she would have realized how much she missed him, that marrying Matt wasn't right because she didn't love him the way she loved Brandon (or even Dylan) but then when it comes to Dylan or Brandon, she would have realized that the only man she actually can imagine herself married to is Brandon, they never really had a closure and that was because she loved him all these years and he's the one for her like she's the one for him
What I always think about it's how even in season 5 when she had to choose between Dyland and Brandon and that she was like "I choose me", after that in the following ep, she still went after Brandon (not Dylan) to tell him something like that it's not because she said no to his proposal that they could never be together again anymore.. I don't remember well but I think she said something that had that meaning.
Anyway, for me BK really should have ended together if Jason had been here for the last season Especially also when I think about the fact that between the final of S4 and the one from S8, we always get a ending with something on BK

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All