View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 08:39 AM
Sushi
Passionate Fan

Nice picture I know! I'm going to point you to this because they are so pretty. Cup scene

I found the LOTR books quite hard to follow. But the parts I understood like were very good. My favourite film out of all three is actually the first one as well. I think it's perfect in terms of structure and characters e.t.c.
Why did you dislike the second film?

Ok back on topic. I read one fic which everyone goes on about called Draco Dormiens..or something. It's well written about Hermione/Draco/Harry...Ron might be there too. It made me realise that I hated the idea of H/H together but then I thought maybe if this was from JK Rowling I might change my mind. There was another one about Lupin/Tonks which was really quite adorable. Have you heard of the shoebox project on lj? It's like the correspondance of the marauders... it seems to be the new popular hp fic at the mo. You could try that.

The Shoebox Project I unfortunately don't have a lot of patience with long epic fics but it looks good.

p.s I am also quite bored! I attempted writing diary entries by Cho so it's all after book 5. . It is obviously got LOADS of H/C in it. I'll show you later.

Sawyer/Sun | Jack/Sun | Fearless Soul | Seeker |