View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 09:22 PM
ChrisM
Fan Forum Star

Will/Elizabeth [POTC] #182 Because WE love the holidays!

What's your favorite moment/scene of Will/Elizabeth?

”My favorite WE moment has to be in AWE when Elizabeth’s father dies and Will comforts her. Even though they were angry with each other and not speaking, you could from that scene that Will truly cared for Elizabeth, and Elizabeth trusted Will. No matter what, Will and Elizabeth would always have a special bond, and in the end it would all work out. ”
-Laxmi

” I have to say when they get married in At World's End and they kiss after about 3 times of trying Or at the very end or the credits when Liz is with Will's son and the family is reunited.”
-Bella_Grint

“Beach scene of course!”
-Tonka17

“The beach scene where Elizabeth calls Will's name and runs to him for their last kiss! And when Elizabeth cries "I won't leave you!" after Will dies!”
-Tiffany

“The scene after AWE credits.”
-mhjl_10

“Their wedding scene in At World's End was just too beautiful. I grin like an idiot every time I watch that paticular part.”
-actionvaughn

“My favorite scene has to be either Will’s return in the scene after the credits during AWE or their first kiss scene in COTBP. The reason I love the scene with their first kiss is because they finally admitted to each other their true feelings, and both of them didn’t care about who heard or saw. They just wanted to be with each other, plus we all wanted them to finally kiss and when they did it was so memorable. I love the scene after the credits in AWE because it showed that their love could really last anything, even being apart for 10 years. Not forgetting to mention other awesome WE scenes, like their Wedding, Bars or Gov. Swann’s death.”
-Sheila

“So hard, the wedding though I'd have to say, because it described every aspect of them perfectly, the love, the fight, the willingness to do anything for each other and their trust. Romance, action, it had everything. Honorable Mention to Boots and "Don't Stop" of course.”
-Chris

If you could change anything about them, what would it be and why?

“The 10 yrs hurt at first, but now I like it, makes them so much more grand and epic. Proves their love and fidelity in every respect.”
-Chris

“I would have given them an extended beach scene, lol. Seriously, I would have made Elizabteh tell Will about the kiss between her and Jack, and why she did it. It would have saved them both a lot of heartache and Will wouldn't have had to spend all that time thinking about whether Elizabeth loved Jack or not.”
-Laxmi

“Well, Lizzie should say I LOVE YOU more often to Will.”
-Gill

“I wish that we could've seen Elizabeth tell Will that she loved him- we know that she did and she told him in different ways, but seeing it on screen would've been something I would've liked to see. Also, I really wished that there were more references about them growing up. Little!W/E are adorable!”
actionvaughn

“The fact that they often hide so much from each other even if the intent is to help the other out.”
-mhjl_10

“That the Jack kiss never happened.”
-Bella Grint

” All the things that came between them. I wish they would've trusted each other more so they could've had a better relationship.” -Anna

“I wish they had confronted each other more rather than hide their true feelings inside. The only reason I would change that about them is because whenever I see each of them hurting because of something the other did I want to scream at the TV and be like Just tell Him/Her the truth!” –Sheila

What is it about Will/Elizabeth that made you ship them?

“They are each other's true loves.”
-Bella Grint
“Combination of actors and story, they really impacted me to the point where I looked online for stuff, then I found all these cool people that loved them just as much so you know I had to stay and party it up.”
-Chris

“They have a timeless love story and amazing chemistry!”
-Tiffany

“I think I began to ship them in CotBP when Will said he would die for Elizabeth. He became a pirate just to rescue her.”
-Anna

“I shipped WE because their chemistry just jumped off the movie screen. The first time I saw them I wanted them to be together. I think that Orlando and Keira definitely had something to do with it. Both of them displayed their character’s emotions perfectly, and in a sense, both actually became their character. Also, Will and Elizabeth’s love story was the first one in many years that was true and wasn’t provocative like other couples you see today!”
-Sheila

“I think that you could tell that they truly cared for each other, and no matter what anyone thought, they wanted to be together. Plus life nowadays is so complicated; it was nice to see a classic type of love story.”
-Laxmi

“They are just love!!”
-Tonka17

“Loved them since CotBP. Loved the chemistry.”
-Loli

“The chem between Keira and Orli for sure and just the way they were writing in the first movie made me ship them right away, with little Will and Eli.”
- jbshmdfb

“For the obvious reason, that Orlando and Keira had chemistry. I think it wouldn't have worked out beautifully if it wasn't. Will and Lizzie both evolved from being innocent young lovers to mature strong married couple. They’ve remained strong despite all the odds they faced.”
-Gill

“Orlando and Keira played a big part in it, but I'm a sucker for love stories, and their's is just such a great one.”
-actionvaughn

How have they inspired you?

“Love is beautiful.”
-Loli
They showed me that things are worth fighting for. If you really believe in something and want it to work out, you have to fight for it, and work hard, and if you do, you can achieve it, whether it be love, school, work or anything else.” -Laxmi

“They made me believe love like theirs is out there!”
-Tonka17

“WE have inspired me by showing me that love that is as true as theirs is really out there. They have showed me that love isn’t all physical, and that mostly love is emotional. WE didn’t love each other for the physical things; they loved each other for the emotional things. They also showed me that love could handle anything, even death. Will and Elizabeth’s love went through everything. Their love story was a remarkable journey through happiness, anger, death, sadness, and much more. They have inspired me to find love like theirs; love that is true and never ending!”
-Sheila

“To be faithful in love.”
-Gill

“They've taught me that love can overcome anything - even death.”
-Anna

“It made me rethink my stance on soul mates... I'm a hopeless romantic like that.”
-actionvaughn

“Well they've made me jealous to no end cause I'd love to have love like that! They've inspired art and not to mention countless gutter moments as well. But they made me see that even movies in this age where action and sex are the focus, we can still find an amazing love story that isn't just sex (while that isn't lacking, boots anyone?) but instead fulfills all levels of what a great love story should be.”
-Chris

“That they can still love each other through everything.”
-Bella Grint

“To follow your heart no matter where it takes you! Even to the end of the world!”
-Tiffany

“They show how even when things look bad they have a way of working themselves out and that real love can endure long distance.”
- jbshmdfb

But I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be all right
Jacob & Liz