View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 02:49 PM
heart packed in ice
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, I loved this episode even if I was missing Chuck! But the flashbacks were great and seeing the contrast between this year and last one.

Blair and Serena - Loved them! These two have been through so much together and still sticking together too. Amazing. I adored the scene where Serena comes in to the bathroom and comforts Blair, knowing exactly how to make things better for her. It's nice to see that they can fight and still be there for each other, no questions asked. Also, I liked how the previous year Blair took care of Serena and this year, the roles were pretty much reversed. It was also kind of bittersweet to see the friendship that Nate, Blair and Serena shared in the past. This was also the first time I really liked Blair and Nate.

Rufus/Lily/Alison drama - LOL well it was bound to come out in front of everyone. I kinda think it seemed like Rufus definitely didn't like the choice he had to make between them but I guess he wants to try and work things out. Still, I am pulling for Lily and Rufus. Also, I loved the last scenes with Serena her bother and her mom all eating together and having fun. AWW!

And Blair! Ahh I loved the storyline they showed with her past! Leighton did it amazingly and I felt so sad for her seeing the happy moments they all shared the previous year with the family and her dad. Shows how much pressure she has put on her and what she has been through. I really liked her dad as well so I hope we see him again. And it was nice to see her bonding with her mom too. But nevertheless, truly interesting to see the flashbacks and I'm glad she realized that she had to deal with her issues and that it would be dangerous for her to go back to what she had done before. Have to add that Blair's smile when she saw her dad and mom come out of the kitchen was the prettiest thing!

The promo certainly looks interesting! Can't wait to see what is going on there! I am still pulling for C/B more than N/B but I guess we'll see what happens. There is never a dull moment on this show. LOL

heart packed in ice is offline   Reply With Quote