View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 07:32 AM
brexluv22
Banned

Bree: Amazing! seriously this is one of the best storylines of her's and i'm so empressed with Marcia this season. Loved that Andrew finally said something and told Bree that he has grown up and is independent and mature now. Love Andrew in this epi she sweet "Mom, use a coster", "I think i'm going to cry" awwwww so sweet. And the BrOrson office scene was well worth the wait.

Lynette: I was empressed with her in this episode and she wasn't boring or one note. Loved Stella and her ex. husband was great, it's a shame he was gay cause they seemed sweet together.

Gabby: Oh i hate hate hate Victor with a passion i can't stand him. They way he pulled Gabby's face like that made me so mad i wanted to scream. Carlos was hilarous falling the way he did when Gabby was talking to the cops.

Susan: So much in denial about have a addiction to something. I mean come on hallo Bree told her that addics are always sneaky and she didn't listen. But i'm glad she finally saw Mike in action getting the drugs from his truck. I did like Susan hooking Julie up with Mike's drug dealer. So Susan think to do.

Edie:grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, is all i have to say. Sneaky little witch!

Over all fantasting episode i enjoyed it all.