View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Onlyhuman
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I'm still a little hung over, but I want to see the picture, so here is the lame letter that I wrote CBS a while ago.

Dear Mr. Littman,

While channel surfing late one night last summer, I happened upon a couple who immediately caught my attention and made me put down the remote control. The show was Big Brother After Dark and the couple was Jessica Hughbanks and Eric Stein, who were entertaining both their houseguests and the television audience with a spontaneous dance lesson.

The energy and excitement this couple brought to the screen led me to begin watching Big Brother on CBS when I hadn’t done so for several seasons. Then I ordered the live streaming feeds because I wanted to see more of their antics and I never regretted it.

As individuals, Jessica and Eric are intelligent, funny, well-spoken and charismatic. As a couple, they are charming and engaging. Whether they are exchanging flirtatious banter, angry words, or heartfelt apologies, their interactions ring true and the viewers know that they are watching something special. Despite the fact that Eric was secretly playing the role of “America’s Player”, the two formed a strong and loyal team with a bond that could not be shaken even by the reveal of Eric’s hidden agenda.

While they did not win Big Brother, Eric and Jessica have continued their partnership in the real world. Casting a team of this caliber on The Amazing Race would be a wise choice for CBS. The electricity and competitiveness they would bring to the table would be unmatched. As a fan of the show, they are exactly the kind of team that I like to support and I think that the viewers who have never seen them before will feel the same. I hope that you will give serious consideration to making Eric and Jessica a contestant team on the next season of The Amazing Race.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Cari

Now it's your turn. Come on, people....
Write Write Write