View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 03:59 PM
newmom5497
Dedicated Fan

I agree with you Sugz...the initial D/J love-scene in Season 6 really did not impress me. I didnt really see the sparks at all. I loved the "morning after" scene, and the other scenes of the 2 of them breifly together in "The Song Remains the Same", but that initial love-scene at the end of "The Kids are Alright" I was not thrilled with at all. Which really ticks me off because I am a big D/J fan. I personally think they still had chemistry in Season 6, but for some reason it didnt show in that one (important) scene.

I ADORED the P/J love scene in a Winter's Tale. It was so well done and I could definintly see the chemistry between the 2 of them. I started watching the show the beginning of Season 4(TBS reruns), so their chemistry was what drew me into the show initially(It was not until I saw other seasons that I became more of a D/J fan). I remember watching that Winter's Tale scene over and over gain when I first taped it because it was so passionate and tastefully done.

I also really liked the Dawson and Jen love scene in Hotel New Hampshire.

But I still stick to my original answer that Mitch and Gale had the most passionate sex-life during the entire course of the show. Which is the way it should be since they were the married adults.
If you really think about it, there really was not that much actual "sex" going on at all the first 5 seasons with the principal characters:

Dawson: Void/Barren until mid-Season 5.
Pacey: 2 or 3 episodes in Season 1(Tamara); 1-2 episodes in Season 2(Andie); End of Season 4 with Joey.
Joey: Not until the end of Season 4.
Jack: Not "inferred" until Season 6.
Andie: Breifly in Season 2 with Pacey...NOTHING in Seasons 3 or 4.
Jen: Once in Season 2 with Chris Wolfe. NOTHING for ther remainder of that season and nothing the entire Seasons 3 and 4. And she was the so called "****" of the show.