View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 07:35 PM
shindy_LP
Part-Time Fan

This episode was alright. Not amazing. I definitely enjoyed last weeks more. I still think its too early for Jaime to be falling for a guy. As an audience member, I feel that I dont really know Jaime well enough. They shouldve kept the romance for later on in the season and instead focus on developing Jaime and the bad guys. Like, where is Sarah Corvus? Anthony Anthros? That stitch-arm guy? I want tension and angst! Look at 1x03. That was an awesome episode!

I enjoyed this episode, dont get me wrong. But i was looking forward to a more edgier show. This episode was too fluffy for my liking. I like romance, but i didnt enjoy it this episode.

Parts I did enjoy were Jonas and Becca's scenes. I didnt expect to enjoy them, but I surprisingly found them quite good and at least they added to the story. Becca isnt acting like a spoilt brat anymore and understands that Jaime is trying to do the best she can by Becca. The ending scene was definitely very heartfelt.

Good to see more Bionic-ness, especially in the eye. But when Jaime hits someone, shouldnt their bones break??? They shouldnt get up like theyve been punched by a normal person. That's my pet peeve. And am I missing something during the running sequences? Are we the audience supposed to assume Jaime's running really fast? Even though, it looks like shes running at normal speed. I just found that part quite odd.

Overall, i give this episode a 7/10. I really hope BW doesnt get cancelled because I think this show has sooooo much potential to be amazing. I really hope the writers start getting their act together. The show feels sporadic and disconnected. Stick to a theme and storyline and go for it. It feels like the show is waddling along. A show like this needs to get on track straight away if it wants to succeed.
"You ever look a picture of yourself, and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples lives have we been in." ~ Lucas Scott