View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Kon-Artist
Master Fan

I feel like the season is finally starting to pick up.

I am in love with Eric/Tami - sometimes I find myself thinking if their characters weren't on this show, I wouldn't be watching - they are the heart and backbone to this show.. The strongest storyline on the show.

Matt/Julie As much as I love them, I am happy that Matt finally found his voice and told Julie off. I hope we get to see the progression of Matt forgiving her, and Julie working to gain Mat''s trust back.

Tyra/Landry I feel like I'm the only one who isn't swooning for the two of them. I find myself resenting the fact that they have scenes together. I loved them as friends last season, but anything more, especially because it was soley because of the whole murder thing, makes me dislike them even more. I also tend to not like them, because Tyra hasn't had any interaction with any other character on the show, outside of Landry and his fam. I think its sad that they kind of ruined her character - she's no longer independent and strong.

Lyla/Jason/Tim - um. wtf? I was soo pumped when Lyla and Jason kissed, and then was crushed and disgusted that Lyla/Tim kissed. Way to kick Jason when he's already down. If they run with the Lyla/Tim storyline - they have killed Tim's character for me - and the Tim/Jason friendship deserves to end - because Jason needs real friends.

Jason/Scott Porter can he be my husband.. Please?

Icon: DrankofSnapple