View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 09:31 PM
KbatMO
Extreme Fan

I think this is a more PG show - esp. w/reruns on Sunday eves at 7:30 ... meaning it won't be SHO - but it's going to be hot - and comical. I'm counting on it!! He was SO sweet talking to Raja last week. When Gary and Franny kiss (4 times last week!!) it's not RR or limo scene ... but they don't twist and turn - they really kiss each other on the lips! It's great!!
Scott's facial expressions are so funny in this show, I've started thinking he'd have been one of the best silent film stars ever ... but then we wouldn't get to hear all the great ways he modulates his voice. Even Gary's!
The studio has ordered 14 so far as I know ... but Variety reported that the CW's "sophomore" shows are flopping, so who knows? We may get 22. Season's not over until May or June '08.
Avi by a former Albanian c. 1980s. I wrote the pain down, got off and looked up. Looked into your eyes. The lost open windows all around; my dark heart lit up the skies. {..} Give up the ground under your feet. Hold on to nothing for good. Turn and run at the mean times chasing you. Stand alone and misunderstood. Now that I've worn ... I've worn out the world, I'm on my knees in fascination - looking through the night. And the moon's never seen me before, but I'm reflecting light!