View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 11:03 PM
Touldengal
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgeChick (View Post)
thanks Shira, I hadn't even noticed it was time for a new thread....do we always have to have a title....soon we're gonna have to start repeating ourselves

and when u told me not to chew in your ear, i thought about the HG's eating. Sometimes it's brutal watching them eat, and when Jessica chews on her ice...i don't know what's worse, her ice chewing or Eric's whispering. Honestly, I think Eric and Dani took a course in being the best whisperer u can be b/c there have been many times the two of them have had convos w/ each other or others and I have no idea what was said b/c they were whispering too low

I really should be working out
oh yeah, the ice chewing.. dont EVEN get my started.
i really hate having this crazy pet peeve though, but what can i do? i was doomed. my parents cant stand it either.
my father is the worst though.. he always tells me, "if i am ever convicted for murder, it's because i killed someone for chewing in my ear."
i got into actual fights with some of my friends because they didn't take me seriously and would call me to PURPOSELY chew in my ear.
i wish i were normal.

edit: amy, you're so funny!! you know what you should do??? choose an icon from here: toulidengal/BB8 - Eric and Jessica/more JEric 2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting