View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Fading Letters
Master Fan

Well, my day is almost over... Went to school this morning, had a terrible maths lessen, then I got back my Latin exam and my English exam, I had to endure two long hours of economy/politics (not that I would be interested in that but yeah...) with a non-stop talking teacher, had a rather good geography lesson (cause we watched a movie about... well some geographical stuff... and I could answer almost every question *lol*) and two hours of sports (which I really hated) and then I finally could go home. And at around 7 I went to my driving school to do some tests and I had to encounter a meeting with someone who practically hates me but since I was really annoyed by being called names and being insulted I said I'd like to talk about it and now I'll have to see how that goes.
And since around 8 I'm home again (now it's 9:30) and I am happy that I can sleep until 8 tomorrow cause school starts at 9:45 for me.

How about you? What did you do/are you going to do except that little trip to the PD board?