View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:06 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodian Kopite (View Post)
You know you're addicted to Everwood when :
  1. You're staying up till 3 or more watching some clips, transcipts, music videos or talking Everwood on FF (Although it's more like 6 since I work evenings and nights.)
  2. You've watched every episode in chronological order twice in two months.
  3. You've once watched six episodes in a row with just quick bathroom/food breaks in between.
  4. You copy all the episodes to DVD just in case your harddrive fails and the torrents suddenly out of nowhere get removed from the web.
  5. You lie and tell your boss you're sick when you've just watched Foreverwood for the first time because you're too emotional and sad to work. (This one's really crazy, I know )
I'm seriously guilty of most of them as well. I even burned on 2 different DVDs every episode in case one suddenly dies...
I use to wake up at 5AM the day after everwood aired to be able to watch it before going to work... And I remember avoiding most boards the day ForEverwood aired cause it wasn't available in the morning and I took my laptop the evening, sheltered myself in the bedroom and said to my man not to disturb me for 2 hours unless the house was on fire.
Everwood was definitely special.

It's lovely to hear how Everwood inspired you. Certainely there's something magical about it that make you want to have this kind of love. With someone you can trust and talk with, someone who challenges you and is here for you. It was beautiful to witness those 2 evolve as indivuduals and as a couple. Really.

It's true that real life cannot be compared to something like that though you can always choose to see your own magic in a relationship, like Michelle said.
It may be less glamourous, but it's real.
What i liked the most about EA and Everwood in general is that despite all the universe that was beautiful (writing, music, athmosphere etc), its inner beauty to me was in those simple moments because simple things are beautiful.
Like seeing Ephram and Amy dance in the finale, no talk but just pure beauty. You could sense how it was to hold the person you love in your arms.