View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 05:37 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodian Kopite (View Post)
I kind of wonder how different my Everwood excperience would have been if I had discovered the show earlier. You guys had four years to take it all in, while I rushed through every episode in three weeks. Damn, those were three intense weeks

And so true, your experience is so different. If you don't mind, could you explain how you even stumbled across the show and how you ripped through the episodes, what you felt while watching? I'm very interested in hearing about your experience.

Quote:
I can really relate to that in the way I look on relationships now vs two months ago. I've never been in a really serious relationship. I've been with quite a few random girls and had a couple of half-serious relationships, and I to be honest, I didn't want anything more than that, and was really happy with the situation.

I'm not saying I'm going to stop doing the things mentioned above right now, but seeing Ephram and Amy really inspired me. It made me feel like I'm missing out. Unfortunately real life isn't like Everwood, but if I can find something remotely close to what they have it would be nice.
Gosh, I totally hear you. Totally and completely, matter of fact. Ephram/Amy also "set the bar" for me as well. Watching the magic that these two had together and just "feeling" their destiny and fate that was all about being together really does give you hope that you also have someone out there who completes you in the way that Ephram/Amy completed each other. Sure, like you said, Everwood isn't real life but I think it was the TV show that is about as close to it as you can get, you know? There was always a sense of realness to this show. No doubt. Even more than that, there was a profound sense of "hope" that I think everyone was able to relate to and finding "your one" sort of falls in this category, especially whenever watching the precious story of Ephram/Amy and seeing that these fairytale endings sometimes really do come true.

My experience was really different, let me tell you and I won't bore you with the details but for years and years I thought I found the person I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with, I was with this person on and off for 10 years, yet I knew this person never made me feel that type of "magic" you technically should experience with the right person. Then suddenly, in the most amazing way I did meet that very person who fulfilled that "magic" and I knew right away this was the real deal and I found my one. Ironically we met and bonded over this very show, Everwood, if you can believe that.

It sounds weird but totally a fact that Everwood and Ephram/Amy, in particular, played a part in this experience for me. I will forever say this is the case.

Quote:
In the meantime, it looks like the love of my life will remain Liverpool FC

Your dedication to your club is phenomenal, I love it.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote