View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 10:24 PM
Silversun
Master Fan

Yeah, I agree about the Steven Fleming thing. Being the Dean must be an incredible stress on his family life. It's a shame that Kate's cheating on him, but it's one of those situations that you can really see both sides of the story. He's busy, she feels neglected.

I think Senator Calhoun is pretty upstanding, actually. He was a bit harsh to the idea of Bella being his daughter, but again I can see where that's coming from. He's a big-shot politician; that sort of thing could really ruin him if it got out.

Will's dad is a shocker. Much kudos to Susan for keeping the peace.

Charlie always seemed a bit dodgy to me... Donna Banks is a bit harsh, but then again, she doesn't look that well off and yeah, she was entitled to sell the gas station. Although to just bring that out of the blue - not nice.

I wonder how much of the Jake-cross-dressing is caused by her mother. Because I don't know, the more I think about Jake, the more I become convinced that she creates problems for herself. She seems to have gotten it into her head that she has to create mischief all the time, and she has to do it in style. Remember Our Town with the leather 'lifting the Mona Lisa' getup? She looks as though she thinks she's a play or something, and she has this idea of a part she has to play. Granted, all that must have started with Monica not being there for her; but I think Jake must take some responsibility for how she'd turned out, and it's not fair on Monica to cop all of the blame.

fics | vids | stupid little life