View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:14 AM
gjoni
Ultimate Fan

Sorry about the double post, but the "eta" I tried didn't top the thread, which was on page 2 ....

From AA:

Quote:
Question: You said you had a theory as to why Fox trimmed the order for Return of Jezebel James. So spill! — Jessica
Ausiello: OK, let me preface this answer by reminding you that I am a huge Parker Posey fan. I find her flavor of quirk 100 percent dee-lish and know very well that her mere presence can make a tedious project tolerable (see Superman Returns). Having said that, all indications are that she and a full-time TV gig have not exactly been the snuggest fit. And I'll just leave it at that.

Question: Kelly Bishop as Serena's grandmother on Gossip Girl? You are a genius! — Tara
Ausiello: Sadly, it appears my casting powers have failed me this time. Despite my best efforts, sources tell me that Gossip producers feel the character of Serena's grandmother already bears too much of a resemblance to Emily Gilmore; as a result, they'll likely go with another actress. Damn reverse typecasting!

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls