View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 09:19 AM
hoydenish
Passionate Fan

Marina ITA - I think the cafeteria scene is going to be funny. And then of course likely emotional when all the bystanders find out what has happened.

I haven't been thrilled with Izzie since about half way through last season, but I do think I'll enjoy seeing her in this scene. And I'm hopeful I'll come to like her again. I adored her initially and with Denny. And I do think I could like G/I in time, I'm just not keen on how it all went down.

I think I would dig for Callie to show off her strong, independent confident self again. I want to see her successful in her position and having some man woe her for a change. Just end any possibility for triangle crap.

Why is Alex such a dick again? I didn't understand for a second why he felt the need to do that to George in the elevator. It came from nowhere and was intended solely to be cruel. And I don't care about Alex/Ava AT.ALL. They were force fed after Kate got her own show and they decided to nix the hotness and build up that was Alex/Addison.

I can't say I love the back and forth of D/M, but despite that I can't help but adore them everytime they are on screen. Their chemistry blows me away, and I just honestly believe and see that the two characters are in love. They are flawed for sure, but I never doubt their feelings

Life is so short, so make the choice to truly live