View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 06:01 AM
nki
Absolute Fan

knowing my previous record with thread topics...i think we should have the third one...it's close to what i was trying to do before but it was 'too crazy'..but we definitely need 'the should have, could have, would have' thread...right? right?

my not-too-craazy list
*YA actors: where are they now?
*and threads on stuff which still baffles me: why was it cancelled? why is it that some people say that the show was bad?(it wasn't!) what was the show missing? why was it cancelled? why?
*and other threads on other characters like the lena appreciation thread...bec. she's the jahammer cupid?

we don't really need to do anything to make this board unique...it's already unique...YA's the 'short-lived show' especially if you look at the other shows under the 'PAST' shows...but what's really special is that it lived on and on..we still have reruns all over the world and different languages. we also have fanfic written by great authors,.some even putting the show's own writers to shame...*cough nicky..cough..estee..*only 8 episodes but YA will be remembered forever..because of history...because "who said it's over?"...

heh..look at what the YA drama has done to me...
(but did they really have to cancel it?! YA deserved the chance!...it still does.. )

Last edited by nki; 08-26-2004 at 09:01 AM