View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 05:21 AM
Srta_Parker
Elite Fan

More spoilers from spoilerfix :

Quote:
General spoilers:

09/26 - Interestingly, Lost is back at the historic YWCA on Richards Street in downtown Honolulu. It was again an interior shoot, closed set. But, trailers indicated accommodations for "Jack" and "Hurley," and sure enough, I spotted the pair leaving the building just as I was leaving for work. The usual unrevealing 'parked trailers' photos can be found here. Hurley and Jack? Flash forward, maybe? Source: The Transmission
09/26 - Lost Spoilers offers us a summary of the spoilers revealed in the latest podcast: We will find out if Kate is pregnant around episode 4.04 set to air in March 2008. Patchey is confirmed dead but we may see more of him. Source: Lost Podcasts
09/26 - It appears that episode 2 or 3 is going to be Sayid centric: I was in downtown Honolulu today (Saturday 9/22) and they were filming Lost. It was suppose to be in Germany. They had snow (shaved ice) all over the road. Some of the security said it was a Jack scene. It was not, it was Sayid. There was no dialog I could hear, just Naveen crossing the street several times. Source: Hawaii Lost Yahoo Group