View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 02:13 PM
~DresdenDoll~
Elite Fan

Erm no. That was me being passionate about the verse in totality

Believe me - you have never seen me passionate about Spuffy. And for the sake of this place you don't want to

ETA:

Quote:
That soul thing always threw me off with Spike. I mean, I know why and how he got it, so that's not the point, but what you just said about Angel being cursed with it and everything...Well, when Willow kinda restored his soul, it wasn't really a curse per se. Besides, couldn't he have just tried to get it another way? That's what I never really understood. Why did they make it work with Spike and not with Angel? I know, we can only speculate about this, but that question has been bugging me for a long time now. >.<
I really think it's basically Joss' inconsistencies in the verse Willow restored his soul twice and every time they kept changing the bases on how to do that
But hey Buffy must be one hell of a f *** (to be crude ) because all it took Angel to achieve perfect happiness that first time was sleeping with her once but the second time to be perfectly happy he had to have a reconciliation with Wes, get the girl, have a "nahnahnah she's mine not yours :p" moment with his son, kill the Beast, have a reconciliation with his son and finally sleep with Cordy See how his values shifted

Last edited by ~DresdenDoll~; 09-19-2007 at 02:21 PM