View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 07:50 AM
Evie
Fan Forum Hero

You know, Delta is growing on me. She did say she hates the title Mistaken Identity now and I would hate to see her say [down the track] that she, too, hated this album title. At least this way you know she'd never hate it!

I thought Believe Again was going to be seriously cheesy but now that I've heard the comparisons and information on what it sounds like musically..man, I'm very excited about it! Apparently that's going to be the next single and a video will be shot soon [next week if I'm not mistaken].

It seems like everyone has a reggae-beat song. Ricki-Lee had one on her newie [Real Good Time], Guy had one on his last album [I'm Gon Getcha]..but it's going to be exciting to hear something like this from HER!

Black Apple sounds VERY interesting. I hope it turns up as a b-side! I'm bummed that she didn't use that, it sounds like it was going to be great..understandable that it didn't fit into this album's sound..still disappointing that she dropped one of her songs for outsourced ones. She should have hidden it just 'cos.