View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Love's Bitch
Part-Time Fan

I don't think Will's nose is quite that clean. He initially encouraged Lori to take the $10K in an effort to turn everyone against her for having to eat PB&J. Then he buddied up to her. When Diane overplayed the girls's alliance, Will immediately spread the word in an effort to start a war between the 4H and the women. And when Scott was outed, Will and Jase made a backroom deal with eachother in case either one of them got HOH and turned on the other. They both admitted they were lying in an effort to stay afloat.

Will hasn't trusted Adria since before he knew she was twins. He should have done more to shore up his alliance. The interesting point is Cowboy. He bizarrely expects to manage revenge for his dead alliance which makes all his moves highly unpredictable. Cowboy tried to get in with the twins which seems to fly in the face of his revenge motif, yet he certainly needed to keep from being the next horseman down. He may be a weirdo, but someone should have tried to get him into the N/K/W alliance right away. He's a vote for now anyway.

Diane playing everyone off against eachother would be an incredibly respectable move - strategically - if she weren't so freakin' wishy-washy. She set all this in motion and then couldn't handle the fallout. Just when I was starting to think her brain worked.

My only hope is that Nakomis gets a grip on her emotions. She was so angry she let it get to her when Will was nominated. She needs to get back to a cool, crafty and devious game. Put the twins up, no question, but don't let anyone else distract or rattle her for the time being. Adria went so wild and crazy with her schoolgirl power trip that Nakomis should be thinking up some juicy ways to make her eat ***** all over the place.

Most important will be securing the Veto from the twins. Either one of them out is good, but Adria in particular deserves a taste of the karma boomerang.