View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 06:26 PM
KellylovesDylan
Master Fan

I saw this episode yeas ago so I don't remeber it exactly but I remember loving what I saw. The guy came out about being gay and there were tons of people that were almost having a riot against people who were gay. And I can't remember, I know that the guys mother was like upset about his being gay or something. I remember watching it with my aunt a couple summers ago hahaha.

I've wanted to be a screen writer since the third grade and two summers ago I sent a movie off to Brian Austin Green's production company and some guy wrote back that if I got an agent I could get my movies filmed and that I should have a successful future in screen writing. Right now I'm writing a movie and once I feel it's perfect I'm going to try and get it filmed.

SMUSH: I noticed that as well and I gave that some thought for awhile. I think part of it had to do with the highschool adult thing and I think another part of it just goes to show much more he did seem to feel for Kelly. He grabbed right onto her and held her. He always felt what Kelly felt, even in high school when he found out she was in an eating disorder group, he didn't think twice about it.

hehe I love that picture. It was so sad though how Dylan wanted her to be wearing that dress because they were getting married not because she was marrying Matt...raaar.