View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 08:03 PM
enigma777
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rian
When she keeps asking him what's wrong after he takes the tumble off the plane/ship, and he keeps begging off her questions, then reaches for her face and gives her that kiss . . . whoa. He's simultaneously wants to shut her up; forget what's going on and focus on her and the now; and just latch on to that great powerful emotion of his life w/ her before he's too weak to appreciate it--just blows me away. It's such an intense, desperate, passionate kiss. Start crying at that point of the episode, each and every time!!

Watched the repeat on Skiffy last nite w/ Fran's guest spot from Season 1 (or God, was it 2), when she's the extremely hungry alien on the plant planet. I always wonder what it was like for Ben to see her in that get-up, Lite-Bright lights on her head, grey bodysuit, pointy teeth. I bet he let out quite the guffaw~
That was in season one, I think the title is "Bone to be Wild" or something like that.

Yes, that kiss and then the "because I love you" starts gets me choked up, and the "I am very angry" later on has me completely wrecked.