View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 07:25 AM
*OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -ellie-
Oh really?! Yay! And I bet that top is gorgeous! And I think shopping is a goood thing, definitely very good, it put me in such a good mood today.

Temt might be a good place if you have any close by you. That's where I got my stuff today adn I just adoore that place. Prices are reasonable and they have so many nice things. Lots of delta-style tops and all that, it's wonderful!
I adore it. I intended to buy a dress, but the top was too pretty to resist. I'm all for retail therapy! It really does work - at least till you get your next bank statement. The mood nose-dives then. Buy hey, we're young, so live for the moment, I say!

Oh, thanks, Ellie! I don't know of any off the top of my head, but I should look it up. I love when you can find a place that has the style you like, at an affordable price (so you can buy more! ).

I got my top from Sportsgirl actually. (I saw Delta's green top again too ). Apparently they'd only ordered a few of this particular one into selected stores. There was one left, and it was a bit too big. The last one in my size was being held for someone who never picked it up, so I got that one. I was so pleased.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie