View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 01:50 AM
Dimaranwen
Ultimate Fan

Dominic (Repost)

There was that brief feeling of complete and utter victory, especially when she kissed me back. But then it was gone. A knee in the groin, and it was gone.

"Fvck!" I yelled, wincing in pain as fell back down on the couch. "Why in the hell did you do that for?" I said through gritted teeth, looking at her. This didn't make sense. When you kissed someone, you didn't knee them in the groin. No. Take their shirt off, maybe. But not kick them in the groin. This was so...typical of Leigha. Why was I even surprised? I should have expected this. She obviously didn't have her facts straight. Well, guess what? I wasn't too incapacitated to show her. Just...give me an hour.

"Did you really have to go and lower my sperm count?" I asked, finding the strength to finally stand up. Whoever planned the male anatomy was seriously fvcked up. Why would they make such a place of great importance so vulnerable? Jesus. "Last time I checked, that's not what you do to someone you secretly pine for." I looked up at her, walking quickly to step between her and the door. Well, more like hobbling over. I straightened in front of her, my hands drifting down to her waist. I was still in pain, but I could think of a few ways to alleviate it. I pinned her up against the wall, safeguarding myself against another attack. "I really doubt that kissing me wasn't as good as kicking me," I said softly, a smirk appearing on my face. "But I'll just have to convince you then." I kissed her again, longer this time, knowing that I was enjoying this way too much. This wasn't just to make her angry, was it?