View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 02:00 PM
JoeDude
Total Fan

Monty:

Monty nodded as she asked what she could suggest. He opened his menu, and listened as Cait rattled off a few names of some of the foods. For some strange reason, one of those wrap things sounded interestingly good. Maybe it was because they sounded like burritos or tacos he often got back at Taco Bell in his day before his depression over started, and got hooked on drugs then tried to kill himself. “The wraps,” Monty started. “Those are like, burritos, right? Or, they’re at least close to them. I think I might have one of those since the shrimp, it doesn’t sound all that pleasing. I haven’t exactly been fond of sea food.”

“Hardware,” Monty started. “Yeah, I suppose I’ve always been interested in it. I guess I’ve liked working with my hands, but I’ve always been quite fascinated with working in like a lumber yard at one of those hardware stores in the back or outside. Where I could saw wood to the customer’s satisfaction, use one of the fork lifters, or basically just help customers in general.” He looked at her for a minute after breaking, “I’m sorry if I’m boring you with this talk. It’s just like a guy to go on rambling about tools and stuff.” He laughed. “I could probably build something though. Just get me some instructions and I’m good.” With that, he ended his boring discussion. “What about yourself?”

Landon: - [Reposting. Changed the post some.]

“Um..” Landon started, thinking while he tied his other shoe. “I don’t know.” He smiled. “I can eat pretty much anything. Um.. I don’t know about Indian food. Might have to eliminate that one. I don’t care much for fish, so that’s out of the question. Anything else, I’m cool with it.” Landon grabbed his keys, then he and Lilly walked out of the apartment. He locked the door, then they walked in the direction of where the stores were located. “Is there anything that you really don’t care for, or is there anything that you like that you haven’t had in awhile?” This was going to be so easy. Picking out what food to eat, then picking out movies.