View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 03:51 AM
*bijal*
Master Fan

Yay for watching DLM! Wheee! I'm so excited for you. Isn't Delores just fabulous? Who could hate her? She's just...Delores. And Mandy Patinkin, how great is he? And sexy, yes? As is Mason. And finally, a role suited for Rebecca Gayheart, until she went off and jumped into heaven or something. But her "replacement" is great (despite the annoying voice, which is oddly enough, perfect for the character she's playing) and so is Jasmine Guy. And George's parents and sister - I love how *****ed up her parents are.

*loves DLM in a big way*

I'm behind on this season; I missed two eps in the middle of moving, and such, so I need to d/l them.

Firefly is good. It's fun and sometimes silly, but enjoyable in that Joss-kind of way. You know what I mean. You can d/l them all here (very good quality, despite the small file size): http://versaphile.com/download/firefly.html - the eps aren't listed in the order you should watch them, though, so if you d/l and want to know what order to watch them in, let me know.

And Farscape was not the "so-bad-that-it's-good" kind of snarky. It's good. And snarky. In all the good ways. I only have S1 at the moment, but I'll make you a copy if you want. Or you can d/l it off Suprnova, but since you have to d/l the entire season at once, it's a big file. A little over 7 gigs, I think. Again, let me know. I'll get started on them this week/weekend.