View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 03:36 AM
yoshhh
Master Fan

Bijal, I watched Dead Like Me and loved it. It took a while though I didn't get hooked right away, but as I watched it.. I got pulled in. The actress playing George is gorgeous! I was a little confused about her age at first because she looks like a HS kid. And OMG. I adore Delores HerBigBrownEyes. She rocks so hard. I hated her in the beginning, but before I knew.. *sniff*
I also love how they show flashbacks of George's childhood and we get to see her family being functional.. and then we see how they are now. It's just so sad.

I remember watching the Firefly pilot when it aired, but didn't like it much. It was a little confusing. I did hear that the original (DVD) version is waaaay better.

Oooh! Farscape is good? Snarky good? That had better not be so-bad-that-it's-good kind of snarky.

Katie, I agree about Marissa. What else could possibly happen to that girl. Ugh. Who do I hate as much as Marissa? Oliver. I wish he would take her away.