View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 03:02 AM
*bijal*
Master Fan

"Marissa told Ryan she loves him. He said 'thank you.'"

"Well, that was very polite of him."

Heeeeee!

I must have a cold cold heart, because I so wasn't moved by that scene in The Countdown. I think my exact thought was, "Ugh, Marissa. Screw that bitch and the anorexic horse she rode in on. Get me back to Sandy and Kirsten, please."

I feel like having a marathon now. Sigh.

Pea, I watched the first two eps of Farscape and I'm enjoying it. It's funny. Like, snarky funny. I appreciate that.

Am also watching Firefly, which I didn't watch on tv (I did see the first episode aired, but now I see that it wasn't the pilot and that the pilot was actually a two-part ep that FOX didn't like, so they made Joss air another ep, which explains why I was so confused when I saw the ep that aired and decided the show wasn't worth my time.). This time around, however, I'm watching it in the order as orginally intended by Joss & Co. and enjoying it very much.

Wheeee for new-old shows.

Also, goddamn bastards USA cancelled Touching Evil. I loved that little gem. It was just brilliantly acted, and so subtle. Every nuance of the show was beautiful and I loved the characters. And Bradley Cooper was so excellent on the show.