View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 09:37 AM
-Louise-
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Welcome Sheena!

I don't like too much the idea of the "heroic sacrifice that redeems the bad guy". As a start, I don't think of Sawyer as a bad guy, he's in the "gray zone" as almost every other character in this show, plus he has already proved that he's able of selfishless actions and has joined the A team every time there was the need (with the only exception of the Jack rescue). Accepting to die to save someone else's life? It's what he did in I Do. And the storyline of the final sacrifice is a bit of a clichè. I would enjoy a lot more to see his little steps to come to terms with what he has done and who he is, like in the past seasons (and hoping he's overcome the Cooper thing).
I think that would be a better way to go, I also agree it would be somewhat of a cliché if he where to die at the end but you never know what's going to happen. Maybe Josh would want complete closure on the character and feels a death would be the only way and that's why he mentions it without any prompting from the interview about what he'd like to happen at the end

Welcome to the Josh board Sheena and thanks for helping her out Maria

Glad Josh made the list but I certainly do not agree with a lot of it; oh well .

Great picture of Josh .