View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Samii
Master Fan

Aw man those OC extras look AWESOME. BTW, what does it mean by "easter eggs" I'm assuming it doesn't mean chocolate... right?

OMG, omg, omg. Whee at those new caps. Aw, Sandy and Kirsten. Aw, Ryan and Seth together again, chasing each other ::sniff::. Hmph, Marissa get your ugly ass pores off of Ryan... he's SUMMER's biatch. Aw Julie... hee, I love how everyone else is decked out in whites, and her and Caleb are like Black and Red. *giggle*

Quote:
Originally posted by yoshhh
Sam, the clips I dled were pretty long and there was a lot of stuff in there. You should go to Suprnova and go dl it. It's under Buffy.
Okay awesome. Hee. I can't wait to watch.

Quote:
Just watched Chrismukkah (The OC) and it was great. Love Seth and wow at the Wonder Woman costume. My fav part of the eppy had to be when Ryan decided not to go with Marissa to the therapist's office and actually live a life of his own. *sighs* Hate Marissa so much. Hate.
Aw, that episode ROCKS. Hee. I love when after Kirsten and Sandy have announced that Chrismukkah is "ruined" and Seth starts getting all "No, no, come on you guys, Chrismukka is unruinable, it has twice the resistance of any normal holiday" and then he gets all weird and is all "You'll see, you'll see too, you'll alllll see" and Ryan is all "Your really starting to scare me" and Seth is all "I'm okay with that". *giggle*. I love Seth/Ryan scenes. Whee. Aw, and Summer in the WonderWoman costume is hillarious. Rachel Bilson has an awesome body. Oh and WORD to Ryan not going with Marissa, I love how Sandy was all "you don't have to be the parent anymore". *sigh* Love it. Aw, and he hung up his little stocking. Hee. Awwww. Ugh, I agree with you... I hate Marissa and her stupid attention seeking self.

Edit: Okay, so I'm going a bit mad at that FOX site and am currently downloading EVERYTHING. . But awww, I just watched the interview with Melinda Clarke (Julie) and she was saying how she reads some of the things the fans say on the web etc, and when the whole Luke/Julie thing arose, everyone was like "Julie? Ew, she's gross". Dude, I think Melinda Clarke is stunning.

Last edited by Samii; 08-10-2004 at 08:28 AM