View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 06:42 PM
Gilmoregirl82
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG rocks my socks (View Post)
You're not supposed to quote pics.
In general I don't think you're supposed to quote pics when your in threads referencing another persons post. However for this thread no matter what your either going to repost the pic in an IMG format or quote it so it shows up again. I don't know the rules of the board about it so if I'm wrong someone can correct me. But this is a picture game thread so people in the first posting should be for warned that a lot of pics will be on display so if your computer takes a long time to display them it's best to know that this game may or may not be good for your computer

ETA: To make it easier for those who would like to join in. I suggest we don't make the pics any bigger then the one's above. If you happen to have a photo that appears bigger then the first photos in the thread it would be best to resize them to make them smaller. This way it can give everyone a chance to play and see the photos being displayed.

Quote:
And is the title supposed to say Funzone?
I like it with a "X" I belong to sites that also use the "X" instead of the "Z" it just looks better imo

Last edited by Gilmoregirl82; 07-24-2007 at 06:50 PM