View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 04:45 PM
-Katie-
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the good news, Katie. And I completely understand about people leaving and groups breaking up because of school, etc. It gets better, I promise and later, when you all are able to get together during holidays and such, your time will be even more special because those gatherings will be rare. Just cherish and enjoy the time you have now and take heart in the fact that you have great friends who will definitely be around if you need them. That's what I've been telling myself and it helps. Well, I've also been phone stalking E since I got back, so that seems to help as well...not so sure if it's helping her
Thanks. It's just been hard, but I know it should get easier.

I've been listening to Kelly Clarkson's 'Breakaway' - and I never listen to Kelly Clarkson!!

I'm soo excited for the OC DVD..I'm eagarly counting down the days...

All 27 episodes will be released on this 7 disc set (1188 mins), with a ton of extras. Look for the set to contain:

*Pilot episode commentary
*On-screen music guide for six episodes
*Unaired scenes with introductions
*Additional Scenes With introductions by creator Josh Schwartz.
*Audio Commentary on the pilot episode by Creator Josh Schwartz and Producer Stephanie Savage.
*DVD ROM Features
*Easter Eggs : On three episodes.
*Three Featurettes - Casting the OC, The Music of the OC and The Real OC featuring behind-the-scenes footage and cast & crew interviews.
*The Music Of The O.C. - an screen music guide for six episodes.

All this for the suggested price of $69.98 US.

This is the picture of the DVD for it...