View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 02:50 PM
*bijal*
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie
And did you hear? The OC is coming out on video on...dun dun dun...October 26th...
Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks for the good news, Katie. And I completely understand about people leaving and groups breaking up because of school, etc. It gets better, I promise and later, when you all are able to get together during holidays and such, your time will be even more special because those gatherings will be rare. Just cherish and enjoy the time you have now and take heart in the fact that you have great friends who will definitely be around if you need them. That's what I've been telling myself and it helps. Well, I've also been phone stalking E since I got back, so that seems to help as well...not so sure if it's helping her.

She did tell me last night that when she listened to the message I left on the machine (which still says "You've reached E & Bijal, leave a message - I told her she'd have to change that and it'd be like when Sydney Bristow had to change her phone message after Danny died ), our kitty ran into the room, started meowing and purring at the same time at the sound of my voice. *sniff* I miss the furry hairball.