View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 10:58 AM
-Katie-
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Samii
I love the one (I think it was the second episode) where Jess saw those dancers auditioning for Nick's video clip, and she got all jealous. Then went and spent 700 dollars on panties lmfao, and didn't relise until she got out, and was all "Baby, I messed up" lmfao.

And yeah I think Rachel's board looks better also.
That was hilarious. I just adore Jess. Seriously, celebrities have been pissing me off lately (mostly musicians) because I met quite a few over the past few weeks and they were all stuck up and gah...but one of the things I love about Jessica is that everyone seems to find something nice to say about her. I have a friend who won this contest thing and met her and said she was an absolute sweetheart.

Rachel's board is so pretty! I do like Jen's too..I didn't vote for that graphic but I'm glad it won because looking at it, I like much better.

13 Going On 30 came out on video today! I think someone might be getting it for me for my birthday but since I was up sick last night my mom saved me a trip and got it for me first thing in the morning. Seriously, usually with movies, I skip to my favorite parts but not this one..I watch the whole thing. I have to admit, I went and watched the bloopers right away though. I still have to watch the rest of the Extras. That DVD has the best extras I have seen in a long time!

Ugh. My friends are all up on Jennifer Garner again, I think I'm her only friend out of all my friends. One implied she was a tramp because she cheated on Scott Foley with Michael Vartan and that she got too big for Scott so she dumped him. Seriously, it's stupid. And now these Ben Affleck rumors? Complete crap. Seriously. The whole picture thing in US was from a year/two ago! Crap, crap, crap. Eli, hun, I know you have an opinion on this.