View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 07:05 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by My favorite person on the European continent
One thing awesome about the FF music awards is that it's not so much about the vidding tiself, it's about how people felt with your work, did they enjoy or love it. and that's a great reward to hear that
so thanks to you, alan, everyone for the words
Exactly. You're right on there. Although speaking of the vidding itself, you're top notch and you know it.

I didn't even tell you this amazingly (well maybe not since I'm clueless and forgetful LOL) but my friend, Katie watched this video and was blown away big time. It moved her. She only watched the show sporadically over the years but mentioned how she never felt that moved while viewing the show like she did while watching your video. But then again she wasn't tuning in closely enough whenever she did watch episodes to my intense frustration but that's another story all together.

But no for real, she was intrigued and felt emotion while viewing your video and not only that, she wants to start watching the series from beginning to end now. She stated she knew how much you personally loved vidding because it translated so nicely on the screen.

Totally about feelings, how the audience feels, how we know you felt while making it. Understanding how technically sound it was due to your talent was the icing on the cake.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-22-2007 at 07:13 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote