View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 08:46 AM
Karbear3916
Master Fan

Here aer some highlights i loved from this ep.

Wes: "Step one: Dobermans are happily gnawing on the steak. Alarm and vid lines are disabled (pulls out a scanner and looks at its display) no infrared. Caught a break there. Step two: we cut a hole in the glass, snake in the mini-cam and scan the interior."

Gunn walks over to look in the glass door while Wes pulls glasscutter with a suction cup out of his duffel bag and attaches it to the window.

Wes: "If it's all clear, we disable the locks and bolts on the side door thus completing... (Gunn tries the door and it swings open) ...step three."

Wes closes up his duffel and moves over to follow Gunn inside, then hurries back to detach the suction cup from the window and stow it in his bag while Gunn waits for him inside.

Wes hurries in and motions for Gunn to close the patio door

Angel: "I was just thinking about things. - People. You know. How they relate. Take you and me for instance. We're very different. *Very* different. Obviously (points at Cordy) human (points at himself) vampire. (points a Cordy) Woman (points at himself) man...pire."

Cordy: "Has someone been putting vodka in your blood?"

Cordy yells towards Wes open office door: "Angel loves me. I love him."

Angel: "Oh, my god!"

Cordy: "You guys love us and we love you."

Fred, Wes and Gunn chorus: "We love you Angel."

Fred: "Who's Darla?"

Gunn: "Angel's old flame from way back."

Fred: "Not the one that died?"

Gunn: "Yeah. No, not that one. The other one that died and came back to life. She's a vampire."

Fred: "Y'all have a chart or something?"

Gunn: "In the files. I'll get it for you later."

HAHA i loved this ep when they first learn she's preggers with Connor aw

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Karbear3916 is offline   Reply With Quote