View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 09:37 AM
baileycat
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Alfonso and Dan really did seem to connect in this film. That's why I'm a little worried about GOF. With a new director, will he allow Dan and the others the freedom to explore their characters as much as they had with this film? I hope so.

And if Alfonso doesn't come back for OotP ( which I think he would be marvelous for) I know I'll be disappointed.

What about Goofy-Harry! Granted, POA didn't give us alot of it. But I thought it was a nice touch that Alfonso showed us that Harry can be funny sometimes. And I'm not just talking about the sarcastic side either. The one time that had me rolling was during the Whomping Willow attack scene and Hermione hand grabs Harry's shirt and yanks him up just after he got his glasses back on. Just the expression of "what the?" on his face was priceless. It was very cartoonish. Almost like a Road Runner routine. Hilarious.

Oh and (see I told you I could go on) when Hermione hits Harry#1 in the back of the head with the stone. Harry#2 says "Ow, that hurt" as he rubs his head at the memory of it.

And the extremely confused "This is not normal" line was really fabulous too.