View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 11:11 AM
sharstarz07
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by provocative (View Post)
Gah, good idea for a thread! It feels like every single couple I ship is destined NOT to end up together. I was totally holding out hope for LV because I know had VM been able to get a proper ending, they would have ended up together. But thats not the case and its just plain unfair

Exactly! I feel the same way...ALL my ships, I think, have sunk. I am feeling really sorry though for the Logan/Veronica shippers. Although I don't watch the show, that was not a way to end it...but it did seem slightly open to hope.

I feel also pretty terrible about the fate of my latest ship Ray/Neela. Due to some crappy contract negotiations (you think ER would try to keep their series regulars given their declining ratings and horrific John Stamos), Ray now is legless and in Baton Rouge. Knowing the damn writers, Neela probably won't remember who he is next season. Aargh! And it was a really popular ship too IMO (a lot of the people that ship them were in the target demographic) ...I just don't understand why the contract wasn't renewed for another lousy season.