View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 07:30 AM
chicah
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode. I did. I actually think it was a good series finale.
We saw that look of mutual appreciation between Logan and Veronica (I'm sure fiction writers will drool over that one), we got one of the sweetest V/Keith-moments of the season, Logan proved how much he loves Veronica, Dick proves to have other abilities than just being a dick and Wallace proved that he was a really, really loyal friend. But wow. Jake Kane. Have to admit I didn't see that one coming.
I actually liked that we didn't see how the election went, because I'm pretty sure Vinnie won, but I want to believe that Keith did, and now I can believe he did. And haha, I loved how Logan kicked Piz's ass, while he barely had a bruise on him. Lol. Hope that hurts, Piz.
I was nearly in tears at the end, the entire episode was just so... perfect. It truly showed justice to Veronica Mars.

I'll miss Veronica Mars. Truly. Deeply. But it was a hell of a ride while it lasted.

(BTW, my parents are librarians so I hear these kind of quotes all the time, I have no idea who said it:
"The best stories are the one where you are left to ponder what will happen next", and I totally agree with that. Veronica Mars shows it too. )

Last edited by chicah; 05-24-2007 at 07:46 AM
chicah is offline   Reply With Quote