View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 03:57 PM
xjoyusx
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)
I just capped that scene. You might be right, it does look like something is falling.
Here are links if anyone's interested:
Thanks for posting the caps, to back you your theories. I had noticed that, as well. That's part of the reason, why I was so adamant that what people had thought intially was a set-up for a fake death, might not have been that at all. It just didn't make sense to me, storyline wise, ya know.

Do you mind, if I post the caps over in my journal for further speculation on my theory that she really is *actually* dead. I promise you, that I will give you credit for your caps with a link back to your journal.

Quote:
Also, Lana is definitely dead. when you re-watch her death scene you will notice that her body is in the front left car seat, it was engulfed in flames, but you can clearly see the front 2 car seats and a body propped up, then a second later, it leaned forward, dead and in flames.

Phew! So, I'm not the only one who noticed that, when I re-watched the clip of it. I had thought that the first time that I had seen it, but I wasn't exactly sure. So, I replayed the clip of that scene back to me and I noticed it. Glad to see somebody else pointing it out. I just wasn't willing to believe that she wasn't dead and it was a set-up.

And I'm not a Chlark shipper, so if I have to see Clark with anyone next season then I'd like to see Lois developing some feelings for her. And I really don't ED!Lois at all, so that's saying a lot on my part.

Also, Barb_B, I honestly don't think that anyone here in this thread or myself, is reading too much into what was shown in the finale. I honestly, think that we're just discussing our various different thoughts and opinions on it.

I will surely break as I'm leaving the one I want to take.

Last edited by xjoyusx; 05-19-2007 at 04:02 PM
xjoyusx is offline   Reply With Quote