View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 09:37 AM
Camibra
Elite Fan

I think when you re-watch Lana's death scene you will notice the ice cream truck passing Lana's car a few seconds before it went boom, Lionel noticed it, then ran to Lana and called out to her (he knew what was coming.) I am not saying he did it btw, just a thing I noticed. Also, Lana is definitely dead. when you re-watch her death scene you will notice that her body is in the front left car seat, it was engulfed in flames, but you can clearly see the front 2 car seats and a body propped up, then a second later, it leaned forward, dead and in flames. It was Lana, she is gone. I also hope Chloe is dead that would be good closure and to bring an end to that non-pivotal extra character to the lore of Superman. If Lion- él is also dead, that would also be closure and brings Smallville one step closer still to being close to the real lore of Superman. Having Lana dead is yet another step. I hated every scene she shared with Lex this season, except for the one where she stormed out on him after he hit her.
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote