View Single Post
Old 07-21-2004, 08:41 AM
Galaxia21
Master Fan

I do, I do!

I actually was thinking about this thread a few days ago. I was like that thread totally disappeared. I actually watched this about 2 or 3 months ago. I tried to get my current bf to watch it but he only watched until it started re-winding and then he stopped it. Cause see I got in the shower to wash my face real quick and told him to go ahead and start it because I would be right out. He was the one that saw it in my dvd collection and asked about it so I said yeah, let's watch it. I asked him why he stopped it, was it just because it started doing the rewinding thing? And he said yeah that & he didn't really get what the heck was going on. I told him that we should try to watch it again later together because he would love the scenes with Dick and the whole "Faith" scene. I don't understand why some people find the movie so hard to get & why they turn it off. I know it's an accquired taste movie and it deals with some uncomfortable topics (I could never watch this with my parents Talk about weird) but to me those things can be intriguing and the movie is definitely worth watching!! Also I've read the book as well.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Galaxia21 is offline   Reply With Quote