View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 08:54 PM
GG
Extreme Fan

Thanks, Caf!

From the last thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by genuinelorelai (View Post)
GG!! IA. I’ve missed your posts. You always say what I want to, just so much more coherently and elegantly.

As far as LL's big kisses go…I too can’t think of another time they’ve both moved at the same time. It was such a great testament to how they are both on the same page…as you said, they “have finally gotten it together.”
Oh, thank you! That's very sweet. It's really nice to be able to come to a place and read posts and think, "yes, exactly!" isn't it? I know I feel that a lot while reading!!

Quote:
Love your interp. of the final scene. Rewatching the diner scene, I love Lorelai’s smile when Rory mentions the necklace—“It suits you” Love how Rory mentions that….
Aww, that part is so great. I feel like Rory's "it suits you" emphasizes that everything is right this time, you know? Remember the Lorelai/Rory scene in (and outside of) the diner in R&R? Rory's disbelief about Lorelai dating Luke? What if it doesn't work out? Yada yada yada (P.S. - I adore that scene). And now? Rory gives that true smile and says, "it suits you." Awesome.

Quote:
I’m still so thrilled LL are together forever, safe in TV land….yep, I’m happy…just watched the kiss & diner scene, my pizza & cheese bread was deliver and I’m relaxing w/ a drink
Sounds like a party, enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergotheweirdness (View Post)
MA said something about them changing 'who did what to who' in the LL scenes so I wonder if that was one of the tweaks LG made - making it a mutual kiss.
Really? Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. I wonder that also. If so, I think it definitely worked, IMO. I probably wouldn't have minded Lorelai taking action and just kissing Luke, but as a series finale thing I think the mutual kiss shows they are more on the same page.

"...several scenes hinting at sexual tension between Harry's best friends, Ron and Hermione, who can't keep their hands off each other -- and can't figure out why." --SF Gate, POA review.